Avvocato Daniele Sala
WHOM ARE YOU DEALING WITH?
A brief interview to underline competences and skills, beliefs and achievements. Let’s lay bare the secrets that make us a winning team.
- What's your name?
- Daniele Sala
- Have you ever had a nickname? Explain it.
- No, I haven’t, but people usually call me “Dani” or “Dà”, because it is shorter and quicker to pronounce. Before qualifying as a lawyer , a colleague of mine used to call me “doc”.
- What type of lawyer are you?
- I’m a civil lawyer, but I hope to become also a criminal lawyer.
- Have you ever had any professional experience abroad?
- No, I haven’t, but I would like to in the future.
- Why did you decide to become a lawyer?
- If I have to be honest, there isn’t a particular reason. I think it is in my nature.
- What are your professional skills?
- I mainly deal with civil liability, but I often work on credit recover and real estate cases.
- Have you a professional motto?
- No, I haven’t, except for:put the client’s interests before everything else.
- Have you also a motto in life?
- Never look back, never come back!
- What are you mostly proud of in your life?
- Myself and my family.
In the Italian law, civil liability is also called “liability in tort” or “aquilian liability”. In general, a third party is responsible for the damage against you, not because they signed a contract with you, but because they did not respect a general duty of behavior, especially if such duty is fixed by laws regulating human activities (for instance, driving on the road, running a construction site, taking care of animals or managing real estate).
In all such cases our duty is to prove in front of a Judge what the violated rule was and how it occurred. We must prove afterwards the amount of the damage, from not only a financial, but also physical and moral point of view. Our team of expert lawyers and attorneys is ready to help you through all the legal steps and to meet your needs.