Avvocato Maura Pizzardi
WHOM ARE YOU DEALING WITH?
A brief interview to underline competences and skills, beliefs and achievements. Let’s lay bare the secrets that make us a winning team.
- What's your name?
- Maura Pizzardi.
- What type of lawyer are you?
- I am Civil Law specialist and I deal with litigation, contracts and Labour Law.
- What can you tell me about your education and training? Do you have any particular qualifications?
- I attended the “Università degli Studi” in Milan, graduating in Law on 2.4.1996. After my traineeship, I passed in 1998-1999 the State exam by the Appeal Court of Milan, qualifying for practicing as a lawyer. For some years I have been qualified to defend clients in front of Superior Courts.
- Why did you decide to become a lawyer?
- I have always been keen on helping others, and being a lawyer is a way to comply with it, especially in difficult situations.
- What are your professional skills?
- During my years of practice, I learned that, behind each case I deal with there is a life story deserving to be treated with attention, participation and respect.
- Have you a professional motto?
- My motto in life and at work is well resumed by an aphorism of Thomas More: “That I may have the strength to change things I may change; that I may have the patience to accept the things I may not change; that I may especially have the intelligence to distinguish between them”.