Italian Corporate and Company Law
Are you looking for legal advice or assistance in matters related to Italian corporate or company Law?
MonzaLegal provides legal and tax consultancy for Corporate and Company Law, offering and covering any service you may need. Our team encompasses several professional areas, including solicitors, chartered accountants, and a notary public, working together to offer you in one single location what you would usually seek from many firms.
In particular, for this expertise, our team deals with companies from setting up (you will be assisted step-by-step, from the starting point of helping you decide which type of governance best suits your case, to writing and/or reviewing by laws and other shareholder agreements, and to submission of the registration request in the Registrar of Companies), to the dissolution and winding-up phase. Services, in particular, include:
- Any legal aspects of corporate governance
- Extraordinary operations, such as constitutional and capital structure alterations and mergers and acquisitions
- Contracts of joint ventures, supply and distribution agreements, tender contracts, agency agreements, collaboration and franchising agreements, commercial leasing, licence and R&D contracts
- Financial markets law and Banking Law for businesses
- Litigation and arbitration for businesses
- Corporate Tax Law
- Tax litigation
- Industrial law, competition and antitrust Law
- Corporate reorganization and restructuring in case of insolvency, Bankruptcy Law, dissolution and liquidation of the company
- Credit recovery & debt collection operations
- Shares buying and selling operations
Our team includes a wide range of Italian professionals, including lawyers and solicitors, notary publics and chartered accountants, specialized in specific areas and that can guarantee to you a high level of competence and assistance in any enquiry you will submit to us.
- If you require simple translation service in order to better understand the theme of Italian Corporate and Company Law we can guide you through the bureaucratic steps you need to fulfill;
- If you have been involved in a company lawsuit in Italy you will probably need assistance from an Italian expert legal firm or lawyer, please, contact us directly at "firstname.lastname@example.org".