Italian Labour Law
Do you need assistance by an Italian lawyer, solicitor or attorney in matters related to Labour Law in Italy?
Labour Law is one of the main branches of the Italian legal system, which seeks to promote laws and actions aimed at protecting “labor and workers” in the general sense.
Conscious of that, our team of Italian lawyers and professionals will guarantee all the support and assistance you may require, with particular reference to issues, such as:
- individual and collective dismissal
- individual and collective transfer
- termination of contract
- demotion or mobbing
- industrial accident
- claims due to reclassification
- assistance in relation to your employment contract
- employment discrimination
- wages and salary and forms of compensation
- TFR and indemnities
- maternity and pension rights
- social contributions and payment of labour taxes
- work permit or work visa
- regulations related to EU and non EU nationals working in Italy
contact us and we will be pleased to assist you.
We will provide you with all the assistance you require. Our team includes a wide range of professionals, including lawyers, solicitors and attorneys, specialized in specific areas and distinguished for their professionalism and competence, which you can verify in person by contacting us.
- If you require simple translation service in order to better understand the theme of Italian Labour Law in Italy we can guide you through the bureaucratic steps you need to fulfill;
- If you have been involved in a labour lawsuit in Italy you will probably need assistance from an Italian expert legal firm or lawyer. We can help you understand how to approach this process.
- If you have a legal problem relating to Italian law about wages and salary, dismissal and termination of contract, accidents on the work place, work permit or work visa, demotion, mobbing, Italian labour regulations for non Italian workers we will tell you what to do step-by-step.
If you need assistance, please, contact us directly at "firstname.lastname@example.org".
You can also contact us via Linkedin if you want more info.