Last wills and testaments in Italy
Do you need assistance by Italian attorneys or solicitors in matters relating to wills, estate, testament, or succession in Italy, or even with inheritance tax?
Have you been named as an heir or beneficiary of an Italian resident or citizen and would like legal assistance or advice regarding your position?
You may need to assistance in matters relating to:
- Payment (or exemption?) of Italian inheritance tax
- Compliance of wills with the Italian civil code
- Inheritance of real estate located in Italy owned by a non-Italian resident/citizen
- Estate planning
In any of the above cases you might need to contact a lawyer in Italy or an Italian legal firm - this might take up time and you will find many barriers (language, local law etc)
The complications which can arise in inheritance issues across national borders can be a time consuming and frustrating business. MonzaLegal will help guide you through the process of Italian heritance and probate.
- If you require a simple translation service in order to help you understand forms or requests you may have received in realtion to Italian inheritance or probate we can guide you through the bureaucratic steps you need to fulfill, or
- If you need assistance from an expert legal firm in Italy or an Italian lawyer. We can help you understand how to approach this process.
If you need assistance, please, contact us directly at "email@example.com".
You can also contact us via Linkedin if you want more info.