Italian Separation and Divorce proceedings
How can I get a divorce lawyer in Italy? How does separation work?
If you are wondering about one or more of the following questions, we will be glad to assist you:
- How to apply for divorce or separation in Italy?
- Do you want to end your marriage and start divorce proceedings?
- Or did you get a divorce petition from your husband or wife and you don’t know where to get started or to which Italian divorce attorney apply to?
- Do you need to obtain a Judgment of Annulment of marriage in Italy?
- Do you want to obtain a Child custody Agreement?
- Are you worried about the alimony to be due to your ex-spouse?
Quick divorce in Italy is not possible and you will need a lawyer or attorney to help you through the process.
It is a very delicate issue, even more when it comes to child custody and alimony matters. In such cases it is very important to seek expert legal advice – but obviously aiming to avoid the often excessive costs involved in the provisions of legal services in Italy.
If you need assistance, please, contact us directly at "firstname.lastname@example.org".
You can also contact us via LinkedIn if you want more info.