Italian Sports Law
What is Italian Sports Law about? Are you looking for an Italian lawyer, solicitor or attorneyor law firm specialized in sports law in Italy?
Are you a sports agency or a player or other private individual and need assistance in relation to :
- Personal injury claims due to the negligence of another player
- Advising on commercial and regulatory governance
- Writing and modifying constitutional acts and statues for sports agency
- Taxation issues related to sport
- Athlete discrimination case
- Disciplinary hearings, including doping hearings
- Italian anti-doping sports law
- Intellectual property protection
- Civil liability
- Labour law
- Doing the paperwork for access to sports allowance and grants
- Doing the paperwork for building and management of sports structures in Italy
In any of the above cases you might need to contact a lawyer in Italy or an Italian legal firm - this might take up time and you will find many barriers (language, local law etc).
We will provide you with the best lawyers in Italy or Italian legal firm to assist you.
- If you require simple translation service in order to help you process a sports lawsuit in Italy we can guide you through the bureaucratic steps you need to fulfill;
- If you need assistance from an expert legal firm in Italy or an Italian lawyer, we can help you understand how to approach this process.
- If you have a problem relating doping hearings, sports injury, Italian regulatory, consultancy for contract writing or signing, sports allowance, etc. in Italy and require assistance, we can carry out your case, according to best practice.
If you need assistance, please, contact us directly at "firstname.lastname@example.org".
You can also contact us via Linkedin if you want more info.